Sunday, January 17, 2010

Best Hair Straightener In The World Has Anybody Ever Used A Hair Straightener Called Maxi Glide....if So Did You Like It?Why Or Why Not??

Has anybody ever used a hair straightener called Maxi glide....if so did you like it?Why or why not?? - best hair straightener in the world

I want to buy this hair Iron (Maxi Glide) for some time, but I do not know who actually has only one or even heard of it ... I need to know how it really works, because of course, the infomercial said is the best hair iron in the world! LOL I wanted the opinion of someone who has seen or used to know a !!!:)

1 comments:

moonpigl... said...

I had once used in a hair salon, but I personally did not like it. not yet passed my hair very well and the results only lasted a few hours before I feel the need to smooth out your hair again. However, my friend was using it (his hair is beautiful and I have) full hair and loved her. I would say, better for fine hair, but if you have thick hair like me, then I would recommend GHD.

Hope this helps
x

Post a Comment