Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Do The Jelly Bracelet Colors Mean Why Is It That Different Colors Of Jelly Bracelets Mean Something Different?

Why is it that different colors of Jelly Bracelets mean something different? - what do the jelly bracelet colors mean

Ok, I am not different, but why do they have a bad feeling, it is very bad, but you know, which means that the individual wearer of the bracelet you need anything? I think they are cute, and really still and I do not give af! Ck, what people say.

6 comments:

nadadime said...

Someone thought it would be fun to any color a sexual meaning. If a child breaks a girl she will give what is the color.

Much less, if you ask me.

If you enjoy using. Just be prepared for kids from a misunderstanding.

Maddy♥Tokio Hotel♥ said...

I know what you mean, what with my cousin ... Aparently, if a man breaks black or removed from the wrist or is ur fu # $ and it is red, I think it's makeout, etc ... I think it's stupid, but also the only ones I can remember ...

I know because my friend explained to us the importance SaBriena last year! Best Wishes ♥:)

Roxy Peaches.♥ said...

If you are not in the middle of the school, more **** person.

In school we are more mature and considered only an ordinary bracelet.

Anonymous said...

If Braclets Braclets
ka'pesh!

loving lifeee said...

idkk

loving lifeee said...

idkk

Post a Comment