Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bezel Set Rings Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Platinum Bezel Engagement Ring Setting W/o A Stone Or W/ A Cubic Zirconia?

Does anyone know where I can find a platinum bezel engagement ring setting w/o a stone or w/ a cubic zirconia? - bezel set rings

I want a platinum ring, because I did not hurt to bend or a tooth. But I'm not a diamond is not necessary. If you have just re-touched my zircons, it is likely that I'm dead anyway. I think a platinum cubic everywhere. The industry tells you, you need a diamond, because they are the hardest stones and eternal, etc., but then put it in one of the softer metals. If you use a diamond is forever as the time of the sale of carbon steel does not provide all the gold.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this ...

http://www.cubic-zirconia-cz-platinum-je ...

... almost all of its values in platinum and white gold or yellow, and all are set with cubic zirconia. Some of these adjustments is freakin gorgeous ...

Although you should know ... Platinum will scratch.

Post a Comment