Friday, December 18, 2009

Ferret Stomach Flu Sick Ferret Has Flu. Help?

Sick ferret has flu. Help? - ferret stomach flu

I have the flu, and I am sure that my Lokey ferrets. It started with him cough, but last night she started vomiting and had diarhea a little fluid, which a very mild shit just brown. I took antibiotics was placed in your water that days for 2nd I do not know if that gives him an upset stomach. The vet is closed, and I do not even know if I would do something if hiim. I have it in baby food and Duck Soup to keep fluids in him. I think it pulls the water clean and safe. I took the medicine out of the water, gives freshness, and I would give him a drug with a syringe later. It is not lazy, and I keep with me, if you keep an eye on him.
Can anyone tell me what you would do if I took him to the vet, and everything I do for him. We can not afford to take him to the vet, just to say, "keep an eye on him" and I loaded a few hundred dollars. I miss the whole week freethe work of my illness. If they will do what we can do at home, it will take, but as I said, I do not know ask. They are not open.
Please help

0 comments:

Post a Comment