Friday, December 11, 2009

How To Increase Your Period Does Vaginal Discharge Increase Before Your Period?

Does vaginal discharge increase before your period? - how to increase your period

Umm ... Hey, when should my period very soon, and my government has increased. I saw one million pages on them and did not help.
Today I realize that it takes longer than usual, and I am a little worried. I am sexually active, I fear that this could be a sign of pregnancy. But I hope not cause my friend and I are definitely ready for a child.
So someone please help me, if you can.

1 comments:

Bec said...

Start Even more progress during ovulation (to activate sperm penetration through the cervix) and is all before your time that can flow (for the menstrual blood through).

If you could be pregnant, think you should take a pregnancy test anyway. But the exercise is normal at this time.

Post a Comment