Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Patent And Trademark Application Can I Make A Product That Is Patent Pending?

Can I make a product that is patent pending? - patent and trademark application

During the first meeting with the supplier, which I mentioned our interest in the product for them and me. They said they would consider, but I was not allowed to make the product because of its patents and trademarks. Even talking about the fact that the idea is not new and only you can decide to do first. For months I've tried to find an association. In the meantime, I bought your product. Now I've learned that I few months of production, and for loss of profit was about a patent and trademark law. Only a few months after our first meeting has a patent pending.

Can I still produce a similar product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment