Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pictures Of Herpes On Arm Drunken Hook Up Might Have Gotten Me Herpes?

Drunken hook up might have gotten me herpes? - pictures of herpes on arm

I was drunk and hooked up with this girl. Later you will discover that she may have herpes.

We have done what they did, cold sores, nothing.

She gave me head.

I have a condom during sex.

Now for 8 days. and I have a pimple on your back and leave. I have pictures of herpes and I have more buttons, then as herpes. Today I looked, and I'm pretty sure I had a white head on them.

No pain or redness or other symptoms of my genital area.

In only about the outbreak on my back troubles, the first outbreak of herpes.

Someone please help me!

Oh, I'm about as granite 5 very, very small things for my arms. But I suffered from acne Accutane

0 comments:

Post a Comment