Monday, December 28, 2009

Tax Rebate Checks Coming Early Can His Ex Come After My Paycheck For Back Child Support?

Can his ex come after my paycheck for back child support? - tax rebate checks coming early

My husband lost his job two years ago, $ 80k/yr, and it works well, because at half that amount. For this reason, he owes his ex-wife of U.S. $ 3,000 for children. It was almost $ 7,000 last year, but the performance of maintenance payments is tax refund check and our tax rebate. In addition, recorded $ 1,000 of our money and paid her last September. I say "our" because it is used only to pay their wages ... Now they are out of our shared "bills" account, which can also help to pay. Anyway, you still owe the money and hard to come after him, even if adorned with his salary, which has made efforts to save them all, is paid well, as I said, she received money from our taxes this year. Well, I heard from a colleague to me that his ex would come after my wages for the rest of the money. Is that true? If so, what can I do to protect myself and my income?

0 comments:

Post a Comment