Friday, February 5, 2010

Can A Camera Flash Hurt A Lcd Tv I Need Help Finding The Right Camera For Work, Needs To Have Adjustable Lcd Screen And Flash Adapter Spot..?

I need help finding the right camera for work, needs to have adjustable lcd screen and flash adapter spot..? - can a camera flash hurt a lcd tv

My father and I worked with a large online wholesale auto car sale (ewayauto.com our site, feel free to try)

In the last 6 years, I have a great camera, the Sony DSC-S50 .. It has served me well, I'd say it's all a great camera for almost everything. In our business we have just finished a photo kiosk impressive lightning flashes at the best receivers, the remote is enabled wireless flash adapters can grab space on the top of the camera. (I'm sure there is a technical term, but I have no clue so far) is the device that I think is obsolete, as it has this feature, flash adapter .. Do not get me wrong, still a great camera, but now I need a new receiver with the lightning, which at the head adapter ..

My question is --

Does anyone know a camera is just like that, but with the flash of the adapter top .. Smaller and lighter would be nice, would not want the screen is a small Tho. However, must have the 3 characteristics of this device is1. Adjustable LCD screen 2 Approach closer button (the icon looks like a flower, and shows in detail in the extreme close-ups 3.) Flash Adapter Receiver mounting bracket at the top.

If someone with a proposal that the different models to see the camera, they can look like .. it would be great, I do not need a fancy camera crazy, like I must have only the 3-elements above and then keep them under $ 350 to ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SX10IS I recommend the Canon Powershot Digital Camera 10MP Wide Angle 20x optical zoom
10.0 million pixels for high quality printing and flexibility when editing
20x optical zoom, wide angle lens and optical image stabilization, improved speed and quiet zooming
2.5 "vari-angle LCD, DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves Face Detection --
MovieSnap mode you can capture high-resolution still images while shooting a movie
Capture images to SD / SDHC
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G5Z ...

Post a Comment