Monday, February 22, 2010

What Does It Mean When A Dog Pees Blood I Think My Dog Is Dying.?

I think my dog is dying.? - what does it mean when a dog pees blood

I am 11 years old) Shih-Tzu and all the days from Friday (Tuesday, I noticed changes in him. She stopped eating, lethargy, bad cough, cough, like something you work, where breathing patted his heart, but no more, and now pees on the porch, that's not what I usually do. I feel like HES me start to lose control of their bowels. I took him to the vet on Monday and the vet does not know exactly what was going on. She said that more white blood cells .. Red, that is, he had an infection. He has no fluid in the lungs to his heart and his heart was slightly enlarged. Then she gave me an antibiotic and give you an appetite, nausea medication. She said if there is nothing better in a week, then could have something with heart, lung cancer.

Please someone help me! I am afraid he will die ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment