Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Long Can You Live With Anorexia Battling With Compulsive Exercise...need Some Support Please?

Battling with compulsive exercise...need some support please? - how long can you live with anorexia

I'm almost 17 years, and I dealt with anorexia and compulsive exercise a year and a half. My parents are well aware, as my doctors, I am now under strict control at all times. I am in a very hard diet to gain weight, and now I am forbidden to practice it, because my time is gone for a while. I was obsessed with burning calories and exercise as possible hidden, but now my parents are now more than ever, because I have the right to'm healthy now. I think I can not "retreat" symptomps. I spent several days without any training, and as with any addiction, after all this time with her as I do not suddenly, as you really can spoil. I suddenly fear Getttion of fat. I'm feeling lazy, frustrated, depressed and exhausted. I have to do something, but I'm ok. Any tips on how this battle? This terrible feeling goes away?

0 comments:

Post a Comment