Friday, February 12, 2010

Genital Warts Opening Of The Urethra Little Bump Inside The Opening Of My Anus Could It Be A Genital Wart?

Little bump inside the opening of my anus could it be a genital wart? - genital warts opening of the urethra

I have anal sex often enough for me, the background or the recipient. usually without a condom. I noticed that the inside of the opening of my anus is a small bump.it does not hurt. I wonder whether it is a genital warts? It's also good to my companions eat ejaculate after deposited his sperm in me for anal sex?

3 comments:

The Truth Aint Hate said...

Yes, you can eat the product of ejaculation. He Protien, HIV, and good for the skin.

Homer Being said...

It could be herpes or a wart, but you can not something in his anus. You can exercise some H202 on him to prevent their spread and promote healing. Probably should not eat if hes giving his sperm warts or herpes.

♥Miss Conduct♥ said...

I have a little in my mouth! Maybe you want to eat it? He eats anything with the stool that is extremely dangerous.

Post a Comment