Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dental Beef Age Slaughter Why Do Humans Outlive Their Own Teeth By So Many Years?

Why do humans outlive their own teeth by so many years? - dental beef age slaughter

It seems to me that if people live longer and longer. But the teeth begin to break even at the relatively young age. If I have a beef with our Creator, the Creator (God or whoever to decide when to recognize the Creator) for the design of our teeth so badly. The longevity of this is just ridiculous. Of course there are some notable exceptions here and there. Sometimes you encounter an old man who never had a cavity. But I and many others care for their teeth obsssively and I have not a cavity, root canal treatment, etc. In many cases, people have so many problems that need to be free and walk with artificial teeth, if you do not already rotten. As the first humans? The mouth must have been still in pain from dental cariesand other dental problems. So my original question, why people survive their teeth so many years?

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Good question. I think it has something to do with a varied diet and dental hostile. I also my fault cavities of Adam and Eve. I brush my teeth like 3 times a day and still billions of caries.

silly billy said...

This only happens if you do not take care of your teeth! I suspect most people who live longer than their own teeth! Everyone in my family still has his original teeth. ... May not rotten teeth of the prosthesis is part of their genetic heritage?

Jessick said...

because people do not take well to it on

Post a Comment